Today, iPeng 1.2.1 got released on the App Store.
iPeng 1.2.1 is a maintenance release which primarily improves the compatibility with Squeezebox Server 7.4 and fixes some errors but it does come with a few improvements as well.
- Better handling of context menus in SBS 7.4, especially including the “Add to favorites” and “Remove from favorites” menus available on the Squeezebox Controller to streaming service context menus.
- Better detection of „hold“ gesture avoids accidental triggering of actions;
- iPeng reconnects to the server by server name; this improves automatic reconnection in DHCP managed networks, you no longer need the “Forget Last Server” Option
- Status icons for Alarms and Sleep plus a lot of additional icons for plugins;
- Support for Slide Show Artwork (e.g. in the Flickr app);
- Sorting of search results, Albums returned by “Search” now are sorted as defined in iPeng’s settings plus additional information for the albums will be shown;
- If “Play Single Tracks” option is set in settings, the “Play Shuffled” item in Playlists and Albums will be replaced by “Play All” since “Play All” is not redundant in this context.
See the full list of bugfixes in 1.2.1:
Have fun with iPeng 1.2.1!